The adults I work with come to me with a variety of issues – often expressing anxiety, depression, and problems in relationships. Feelings of fear, worry, sadness, mental fogginess, and overwhelm are common.
No matter what we are working on, we’re likely to encounter these themes:
- Learning and using coping skills
- Acceptance, compassion, and kindness toward the self and others
- Aligning values and actions to live with authenticity and integrity
- Developing self-awareness and a mindful approach to living
- Attending to the physical body, where memories and emotions are held
- Moving from isolation to connection; from scarcity to abundance and thriving
Throughout therapy, I will consistently ask you to do more of the healthy things you enjoy. Therapy can be hard. Outside of sessions, I’ll ask that you support our work together by being nice to yourself. If that’s a hard one for you, know that I’ll be right here helping. I want you to feel better.