Living with chronic pain is HARD. Not only are you dealing with the physical pain (which is more than enough) you’ve a got a life to live! Chronic pain touches every area of that life, from daily chores and self-care to big picture questions about meaning, belonging, and purpose. Finding a way to live a rich, meaningful life with chronic pain can be incredibly challenging – but it is very possible. If you’re struggling, I’d like to help.
- Manage the tasks of everyday life with greater ease
- Make lifestyle changes that can improve physical symptoms
- Cope with the emotional side of pain
- Build & keep supportive relationships
- Find meaning & purpose when life isn’t working out as planned
If your chronic pain makes it hard for you to make and keep appointments, we can create a flexible plan that works for you. Contact me at 573-567-0188 for more information.
I know it isn’t easy. I also know it can get better.